We know how important it is to get together with other like-minded people to share ideas and collaborate. That's why our new look annual conference, the National Housing Summit, provides plenty of opportunities to meet hundreds of other senior housing professionals dealing with the same issues as you.
We provide a number of ways you can get the conversation flowing with your peers with over 11 hours of networking across 2 days including:
- longer lunch breaks giving you time to exchange ideas
- a lounge, meeting points and chill and charge point to make sure you can hold the meetings you need to
- opportunity to connect with hundreds of housing professionals via the Conference app
- the ever popular regional networking drinks and pub quiz
- mingle and interact with one another in dedicated zones
Why you need to be at the National Housing Summit
1. SPEAKERS: Inside knowledge of government thinking to help you future proof your business and become valuable to your board. You’ll have the space and time to talk to chiefs, consultants, the National Housing Federation and top speakers
2. FORMAT: Get more out of the conversations – it will be intimate and informal. If you’re a London housing association you’ll be able to drop in for the day
3. VENUE: We wanted to create a buzz and prioritise networking opportunities. The new venue will allow you to get creative whilst getting on with your job with bite-sized chunks - dip in and out while still getting on with day job.
4. CONTACTS & NETWORKING: You’ll make meaningful contact with others and bring new contacts and opportunities for partnerships back to the office. You can be confident the contacts you want to be there will be with easy access to the people that matter. Meaningful connections to support driving change.
5. CONTENT: Availability of content – this is information you won’t get anywhere else.
It won’t be passive – this is not somewhere you’ll just be spoken at – you’ll get to prove the information at debates. Be confident about what you get for your money
6. PERSONAL: Progress your career and increase personal reputation for being an effective leader by getting access to the right content. You’ll become more valuable to the board because you’ve seen spoken to wider variety of Westminster speakers.