Last year's conference took place at a truly pivotal moment for housing associations. This year we're calling on you to take the next leap forward in creating an even brighter future for your organisations. Hear from expert speakers, industry leaders and political figures to equip you with the inspiration and knowledge you need to make your visions a reality.
Reserve your place today
- We've introduced 4 focused streams to address the challenges you're facing right now - increasing housing supply, delivering in partnership, transformation in practice, health, care, support and housing
- new two day format, giving you the same excellent value in a more convenient form
- lively debates exploring issues such as safeguarding the sector, devolution and integration and delivering innovation
Key facts about Annual Conference
- Those who attended last year felt they were better equipped to tackle the tough time ahead
- Well attended by the media including 24 housing, Housing Magazine, Birmingham Post, Inside Housing, Learning Disability Today Magazine, Ocean Media, The Guardian
- 11 hours of dedicated networking
- Running for over 80 years
- Co-loacted with Asset Management and Maintenance Conference and Young Leaders Experience giving you the chance to network with 2000+ housing professionals.
- Last year 7228 conversations too place on Twitter and we trended nationally.
Book your place today.