Our annual conference is a chance to hear from expert speakers, industry leaders and political figures that will equip you with the inspiration and knowledge you need to make your visions a reality. We are very excited to announce the launch of our brand new annual conference - The National Housing Summit 2018.
Bringing you the boldest, most influential and inspiring event in housing.
So what's different?
We’ll be moving away from the traditional conference and exhibition experience to provide you with an immersive, vibrant and dynamic event with inspiring content and unrivalled networking.
7 elements of the National Housing Summit you won’t want to miss:
- A united and collective drive for progress and transformation in housing
- The most important voices from local and central Government
- Dynamic content delivery, debates and interaction
- More focus on innovation from outside the sector
- Expert content from the worlds of politics, economics, media and innovation
- Flexible spaces that encourage learning, sharing and connecting with the people that matter
- Inspiring success stories from housing and other industries
Programme highlights from 2017:
- Top Government speakers: Sajid Javid MP, Rt Hon John Healey MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Housing and Alok Sharma MP Minister of State for Housing and Planning as well as expert chairs including BBC's political editor Laura Kuenssberg and Channel 4's Jackie Long
- Four focused streams addressing the challenges you facing right now - increasing housing supply, delivering in partnership, transformation in practice, health, care, support and housing
- New 2 day format, giving you the same excellent value in a more convenient form
- Lively debates exploring issues such as safeguarding the sector, devolution and integration and delivering innovation
- Those who attended felt they were better equipped to tackle the tough time ahead
- Well attended by the media - 24 housing, Housing Magazine, Birmingham Post, Inside Housing, Learning Disability Today Magazine, Ocean Media and The Guardian
- 11 hours of dedicated networking
- Running for over 80 years
- The chance to network with top housing professionals
- Last year 7228 conversations too place on Twitter and we trended nationally.