Annual conference is a chance to hear from expert speakers, industry leaders and political figures that will equip you with the inspiration and knowledge you need to make your visions a reality.
Programme highlights from 2017:
- We've introduced 4 focused streams to address the challenges you're facing right now - increasing housing supply, delivering in partnership, transformation in practice, health, care, support and housing
- new two day format, giving you the same excellent value in a more convenient form
- lively debates exploring issues such as safeguarding the sector, devolution and integration and delivering innovation
Key facts about Annual Conference
- Those who attended felt they were better equipped to tackle the tough time ahead
- Well attended by the media including 24 housing, Housing Magazine, Birmingham Post, Inside Housing, Learning Disability Today Magazine, Ocean Media, The Guardian
- 11 hours of dedicated networking
- Running for over 80 years
- The chance to network with 2000+ housing professionals
- Last year 7228 conversations too place on Twitter and we trended nationally.