Over the last few years we've been through a powerful process of change and come out with a clear sense of who we are. Housing Associations can now start to become more proactive.
This year's Annual Conference is the perfect place to get your voice heard, learn from others and celebrate our sector. With expert speakers, engaging workshops and stimulating panels, it's the only event that truly reflects the creative, strategic and tactical job that housing professionals do.
Benefits of attending Annual Conference
- Time out of the office to review our futures together since the Housing Act
- The perfect opportunity to understand the priorities of the new Government
- A chance to debate the topics that matter most in the sector and the implications for your organisation
- Get a fresh perspective from others’ experiences and discover what goals to prioritise for the coming year
- Gain practical ideas to take back to the office with you and implement straight away
- Discover how to build a healthy relationship with the Government
- Hear direct insights from leaders in the field on what’s working (and what’s not!)
- Meet and network with nearly 2,000 housing professionals.
What's new in 2017?
We'll be running the conference over two days instead of three this year. We know that as leaders in your organisation, time out of the office is precious. In order to maximise your experience at the event we've squeezed the conference into two content-rich days, whilst still offering unrivalled networking opportunities and the space to debate the topics that matter right now.
Book your place today to make sure you're a part of it. Save £100 with our early bird ticket.