Annual Conference is the perfect place to get your voice heard, learn from others and celebrate our sector. With expert speakers, engaging workshops and stimulating panels, it's the only event that truly reflects the creative, strategic and tactical job that housing professionals do.
Benefits of attending Annual Conference
- Time out of the office to review our futures together since the Housing Act
- The perfect opportunity to understand the priorities of the new Government
- A chance to debate the topics that matter most in the sector and the implications for your organisation
- Get a fresh perspective from others’ experiences and discover what goals to prioritise for the coming year
- Gain practical ideas to take back to the office with you and implement straight away
- Discover how to build a healthy relationship with the Government
- Hear direct insights from leaders in the field on what’s working (and what’s not!)
- The space to debate the topics that matter right now
- Meet and network with nearly 2,000 housing professionals.
Save the date for 2018
Next year we want to make the best conference yet and take it to the next level. We want to deliver something that will make our delegates feel truly inspired and connected. Next year's conference will run over two days at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in London from 19-20 September.